♥ romeo,save me;
I have no idea why I'm updating SO late in the night but oh well, just had the urge.
I don't like having a concussion. ):
my head hurts like crazy and I keep seeing double images.
the doctor said if I puke then..."I'll see what to do ~grave face~ "
k, that scared the hell out of me so I'm trying not to eat anything.
even ice cream. yea, I know, commend me.
sheila just came online. shes..studying.
and I was talking to janell a few minutes ago.
and she was studying too.
=x no comments.
the thing is, I suddenly FEEL like studying
but the shutpid concussion chose good timing.
maybe I sld pon sch tomorrow also.
yea right, that'll be the end of me. =/
I can't open the damn word doc with my english compo.
bleh.
I have exams coming. and just look at me.
I don't even look remotely worried.
or serious.
everyone's bugging up.
):
k, atleast I'm one subject down. xD
good thing Hindi is usually earlier. (:
my eyelids have developed weights of 10 kgs all of a sudden
SO, I'm dragging myself to bed.
g'night friends. (:
I don't like having a concussion. ):
my head hurts like crazy and I keep seeing double images.
the doctor said if I puke then..."I'll see what to do ~grave face~ "
k, that scared the hell out of me so I'm trying not to eat anything.
even ice cream. yea, I know, commend me.
sheila just came online. shes..studying.
and I was talking to janell a few minutes ago.
and she was studying too.
=x no comments.
the thing is, I suddenly FEEL like studying
but the shutpid concussion chose good timing.
maybe I sld pon sch tomorrow also.
yea right, that'll be the end of me. =/
I can't open the damn word doc with my english compo.
bleh.
I have exams coming. and just look at me.
I don't even look remotely worried.
or serious.
everyone's bugging up.
):
k, atleast I'm one subject down. xD
good thing Hindi is usually earlier. (:
my eyelids have developed weights of 10 kgs all of a sudden
SO, I'm dragging myself to bed.
g'night friends. (:
Comments