♥ ink and steel;



I can't believe you said that.
I just refuse to believe
and its got me numb all over.

anw, I have to say.
I have been a good kid these few days
few days being, the past 3 days
cause GUESS WHAT.
I finished 3 mcq paper 1s.
xD I'm so proud of myself.

and my mother was quite pleased seeing me locked up in my room
for all those who know me: I wasn't reading a novel. =/
see, I TOLD you I was being a good kid.

and, I realised I do understand bits and peices of spanish shows.
isn't that just awesome?
and no subtitles mind you.
I thought my spanish had gone way beyond rusty
almost no practice for the past um...12 years.
:O

and I realised how much I was missing India. :(
I miss it a lot a lot a lot a lot.
you cannot imagine how much.
everytime my peers tell me they visited their relatives or vice versa
it makes me feel so deprived.

AND last but not least:
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY RIA DI! :D
(its in red cuz red its your fav colour ^^)
may this year be stupendous since you're seventeen now =)

ok friends, this girl has a show to watch.
(yes, I still haven't god rid of the addiction)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;