♥ then tell me something;
ok so I realised that I'm not being very healthy nowadays
cuzz:
1.) I'm not jogging.
2.) not netball,nothing. ):
3.) P.E. zilch.
4.) mummy has backache so she refuses to play badminton
5.) Karthik can't play tennis cause his racquet is disgustingly old now.
6.) my brother just daos me. =/ heh.
SO, yesterday despite the doctor's warning that I should not exert myself
I went down to jog
and I met Aarthi . =)
after um, eons.
so we talked..and jogged.
and thats a deadly combination. oh pfft.
I got cramps like never before.
and mummy scolded me for acting so silly.
ouch. I broke the nail on my index finger and its really quite deep.
and it hurts to type. ugh.
anw, ANTARA IS THE CEWTEST KID I'VE SEEN BY FAR.
omg, shes so adorable. ><
shes even cuter than Ishika and the kid at Lawrence Hall of Science.
btw, ahem, I'm not a paedo.
cause I was talking to Sun Young 2 days ago and she got an impression that I am.
dood, that kid is cute. and I'm not thinking of her in THAT way. ew.
mm, so I went to Borders with Trish yesterday.
Its been ages since I've had some quality....Trish time.
lol. shes so funneh.
I stocked up my stash of sherbets and rock candy again.
:D
and I finally managed to nab American Diva.
mm, its good. so far. Jack Price is so appealing.
oooh and I bought Sawnelie a special something. =x not telling.
while shes off doing CIP. that kid knows how to waste her hols. :P heh.
oh.and I lectured Trish about getting that elusive fb accnt
that shes been thinking about.since forever.
and eh, sadly, I have a feeling I failed yet again.
I saw Daddy after...3 days yesterday.
ahem, no, I dont gallivant around the city the whole day.
HES been working way too hard this whole month.
actually, more than a month.
he goes to office at 6.00(am) and returns at 2.00-3.00?(am) the next day.
thats how the exert him .
and since I (obviously) wake up at 9.00 ++
and sleep at 10.00 --
I didn't get to see him. :O
I hope the shutdown thingy or whatever he calls it, ends soon.
he looked severely drained and sick.
actually, he was sick.
but he just cldn't afford the rest cause he got a gazillion calls in...barely 2 hours?
and then he rushed off again.
bleh.
sometimes I really think school life is better.
~yawns~
g'night. 8)

Comments