you are my thunder;
=) I'm having sucha heck of a time.
It doesn't even feel like I'm in Sec4.
and then Viren and Dorothy break my reverie. ):
2/6/2009
6:30:19 PM
Viren says:
lol
Viren says:
good what.
Viren says:
shit
[i]simanthika~ [/i] I'd clutch onto imagination that fiercly; says:
whut happened man.
Viren says:
i am very scared for o levels
[i]simanthika~ [/i] I'd clutch onto imagination that fiercly; says:
you ah.tsk.
relax la.
go eat ice cream
thats the best.
but that apparently hasn't managed in dampening my spirits.
how cool am I.
btw, I kinda need to apologise to him cause I have been a dao-ish friend for quite a while.
>< sorry?
I'm so into catching up with all the latest CSI/House/Scrubs episodes that I'm mostly away.
ohOH and that fact that I've watched some really cool movies so far.
thanks to mummy.
ANDDDD Sangamam. (:
which was uber fun.
and Ria di is now officially awesome at music.
( I could tell you that wayyy earlier but still.)
her singing is faboulous,seriously.
andddd white totally suits you!
I'm so sorry I couldn't stay back to talk for a bit. ><
I had to leave immediately.
ohOH and darling sawnelie for joining me.
for the matter that coughSOMEcough people couldn't make it. tsk.
though shewasis still bitter that couldn't understand the tamil parts.
(and I could vaguely make it out most of it.)
oh well, its good to appreciate other languages darhling.
I LOVED THE DRAMAS.
OMG ESP THE SECOND ONE.
IT WAS SO HILARIOUS.
and the dances+ music were pretty good too.
considering some telegu songs are similar. ^^
yeap, overall, it was worth watching. (: totally.
hm, and then the SS camp. Mrs Choo is the <3.
it was quite fun. mmm, Madhavan was good. (:
[ If you dont know what I'm talking about, its the lead actor in "a peck on the cheek"]
he has this charm which is not quite explainable.
THOUGH SHAHID IS STILL ZE BEST. =)
Joey wants to watch him in action too. ^^
Oh and Chandini Chowk to China is an utter waste of time.
bleh.
and now I detest Akshay Kumar more than ever.
ok, I'm going to go watch TV again. xD
It doesn't even feel like I'm in Sec4.
and then Viren and Dorothy break my reverie. ):
2/6/2009
6:30:19 PM
Viren says:
lol
Viren says:
good what.
Viren says:
shit
[i]simanthika~ [/i] I'd clutch onto imagination that fiercly; says:
whut happened man.
Viren says:
i am very scared for o levels
[i]simanthika~ [/i] I'd clutch onto imagination that fiercly; says:
you ah.tsk.
relax la.
go eat ice cream
thats the best.
but that apparently hasn't managed in dampening my spirits.
how cool am I.
btw, I kinda need to apologise to him cause I have been a dao-ish friend for quite a while.
>< sorry?
I'm so into catching up with all the latest CSI/House/Scrubs episodes that I'm mostly away.
ohOH and that fact that I've watched some really cool movies so far.
thanks to mummy.
ANDDDD Sangamam. (:
which was uber fun.
and Ria di is now officially awesome at music.
( I could tell you that wayyy earlier but still.)
her singing is faboulous,seriously.
andddd white totally suits you!
I'm so sorry I couldn't stay back to talk for a bit. ><
I had to leave immediately.
ohOH and darling sawnelie for joining me.
for the matter that coughSOMEcough people couldn't make it. tsk.
though she
(and I could vaguely make it out most of it.)
oh well, its good to appreciate other languages darhling.
I LOVED THE DRAMAS.
OMG ESP THE SECOND ONE.
IT WAS SO HILARIOUS.
and the dances+ music were pretty good too.
considering some telegu songs are similar. ^^
yeap, overall, it was worth watching. (: totally.
hm, and then the SS camp. Mrs Choo is the <3.
it was quite fun. mmm, Madhavan was good. (:
[ If you dont know what I'm talking about, its the lead actor in "a peck on the cheek"]
he has this charm which is not quite explainable.
THOUGH SHAHID IS STILL ZE BEST. =)
Joey wants to watch him in action too. ^^
Oh and Chandini Chowk to China is an utter waste of time.
bleh.
and now I detest Akshay Kumar more than ever.
ok, I'm going to go watch TV again. xD
Comments