♥ on the balcony
I close my eyes and the flashback starts;
I feel so bad.
I dao-ed 8 people today. :/
that too more than once each. bad girl, juhi.
I HAVE REASONS THOUGH.
I WAS WATCHING T.V.
but still, I shouldn't have dao-ed. =/
and that brings me to my new addiction: T.V.
there isn't one show I don't want to watch.
any channel.
I've been watching ;
hindi serials:
-Aapki Antara <3
-Pavitra Rishta
- Maayka
-Shree
cartoons:
- Phineas and Ferb <3
-Scooby Doo <3 (the old one)
-Totally Spies
-Suite Life <3 (both of em)
-Drake and Josh
-Spongebob
random stuffs:
-GossipGirl
-CSI <3
-Guilty or Innocent.
-Crimes that shook the world
-House
-Grey's Anatomy
-Prison Break <3
and SO many more.
I can't even remember.
on top of all that, I watch a movie.
so now, we all know why juhi is almost always away.
its going to rain soon.
heavily.
I puked this morning.
and I don't even eat much junk food.
must be the mangoes.
though mummy thinks it the ice cream.
my brother threw a FIT of rage.
cause I didn't leave him any ice cream.
to think he has lived with me for 10 years
and should KNOW me better. heh.
oooh and that brings me to mangoes
and lychees.
WE BOUGHT THE BEST EVER FROM MUSTAFA TWO DAYS AGO.
OMG INDIAN MANGOES OWN ANYDAY. <3
Daddy's french friends agree too. ^^
I eh, didn't go for hindi seminar.
again.
and apparently a lot of ppl went.
=/
ok, Shree is on.
bbye.

Comments