the broken tusk ;
=) I don't know why.
but small things make me happy nowadays.
I wasn't very materialistic to start with anyways.
but I always needed tangible pleasures.
like maybe a movie or crime drama.
or atleast gossipgirl.
but I just get happy at small thing nowadays.
I was looking at this little mynah this morning.
and it was so nice. just to see the mynah coo and play around in its nest.
trust me, we can learn loads from the mynah.
and then I was speaking to Aakriti this morning.
it just made me happier. :) Aakriti = <3
no really.
she makes me feel blissful.
not the high kind of happy.
the peaceful kind of happy.
not many people can do that, you know?
and I was reading my previous blog posts.
I've changed so much.
I was reading the tag replies I gave.
and I couldn't believe I ever owned this place.
I guess after 2 years when I look at this post.
I'll visit that feeling again.
:) goodbye happy people.
but small things make me happy nowadays.
I wasn't very materialistic to start with anyways.
but I always needed tangible pleasures.
like maybe a movie or crime drama.
or atleast gossipgirl.
but I just get happy at small thing nowadays.
I was looking at this little mynah this morning.
and it was so nice. just to see the mynah coo and play around in its nest.
trust me, we can learn loads from the mynah.
and then I was speaking to Aakriti this morning.
it just made me happier. :) Aakriti = <3
no really.
she makes me feel blissful.
not the high kind of happy.
the peaceful kind of happy.
not many people can do that, you know?
and I was reading my previous blog posts.
I've changed so much.
I was reading the tag replies I gave.
and I couldn't believe I ever owned this place.
I guess after 2 years when I look at this post.
I'll visit that feeling again.
:) goodbye happy people.
Comments