turn it around;


mm, I feel quite contented with myself today.



I actually studied.
no really, studied studied, not reading books secretly.
I finished up the whole organic chem lesson, in 3 hours.
I don't know if thats even productive.
it felt like I was back in sec 2. brrrr.


ok anw, so I'm gonna take a break now and maybe watch a movie.
I like this feeling of being studious, after a loooooong time.
it makes me feel worthwhile.
and then organic chem is <3. according to everyone in 4E.
I never comply to convention.
so I decided that I see for myself, how easy organic chem really is.
and people, you're either genius or big time muggers.
because its NOT.
I'd rather do things like acids,bases, and salts. ~embarrassed smile~


anw, enough boasting abouot 3 hours of study.
I guess you guys do that everyday. so bleh.
I watched the backlog episodes of Glutton for Punishment.
Oh and I'm looking forward to catching the new season of GG. :D

and I was reading Geri's blog yesterday. :(
I felt like a loser.

People said that if a black man became the president of Unites States,
pigs would fly.
Sure enough, swine flu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;