trip me over and turn me around;
I just realised
every other girl I know [WHO HAS SEEN HIM IN ACTION, NOT IN CARIS'S PICTURE,WHICH WAS PATHETIC, IF YOU ASK ME.], likes shahid. :( sobs.
this is so so bad.
and the fact that hes almost 10 years older than me; oh dear, hes like an elder brother now.
BHAIYA. eeks.
and the fact that he STILL looks only 20. despite being 26.
and the fact that he just gets better looking with progression; aakriti got a heart failure in dil bole hadippa. no really, then his voice brought her back to life. :O
HIS VOICE IS SO NICE OMG. HIS VOICE. MY FIRST LOVE.
esp in Jab We Met. it was so intoxicating, especially when he calms kareena down.
or laughs. or jokes. or has the serious tone. ok nvm.
trish + joey think hes half ang moh. -.- no. hes purely Indian.
(if you wanna see more ang moh looking men, look at hrithik. that guy doesn't even give you hint hes Indian until he speaks in hindi. or aishwarya. she does NOT deserve top 10 most beautiful women of the world. there are so many prettier Indian women. tsk. )
maybe I should write my shahid obsession for the compo on adoration.
but its more than mere adoration. sigh. :'(
viren thinks I'm being facetious in my love for shahid. sobs.
every other girl I know [WHO HAS SEEN HIM IN ACTION, NOT IN CARIS'S PICTURE,WHICH WAS PATHETIC, IF YOU ASK ME.], likes shahid. :( sobs.
this is so so bad.
and the fact that hes almost 10 years older than me; oh dear, hes like an elder brother now.
BHAIYA. eeks.
and the fact that he STILL looks only 20. despite being 26.
and the fact that he just gets better looking with progression; aakriti got a heart failure in dil bole hadippa. no really, then his voice brought her back to life. :O
HIS VOICE IS SO NICE OMG. HIS VOICE. MY FIRST LOVE.
esp in Jab We Met. it was so intoxicating, especially when he calms kareena down.
or laughs. or jokes. or has the serious tone. ok nvm.
trish + joey think hes half ang moh. -.- no. hes purely Indian.
(if you wanna see more ang moh looking men, look at hrithik. that guy doesn't even give you hint hes Indian until he speaks in hindi. or aishwarya. she does NOT deserve top 10 most beautiful women of the world. there are so many prettier Indian women. tsk. )
maybe I should write my shahid obsession for the compo on adoration.
but its more than mere adoration. sigh. :'(
viren thinks I'm being facetious in my love for shahid. sobs.
Comments