chem jokes. :D

From Sarayoo's blog! :)

Two molecules bump into each other while walking down the street.
1st molecule: "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"
2nd molecule: "No! I lost an electron!"
1st molecule: "Are you sure?"
2nd molecule: "Yes... I'm positive."


A small piece of ice which lived in a test tube fell in love with a Bunsen burner. "Bunsen! my flame! I melt whenever I see you" said the ice. The Bunsen burner replied :"It's just a phase you're going through".


A: My ideal boyfriend would be one that titrates shirtless! it doesn't get any better than that.

B: & when he breaks up with you, he'll be like "We've reached our end point!"

A: YES!!! And i'll be like " NOW YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS!! i thought we had chemistry"


the fact that I understand these jokes prooves that I know my chem.
yay. =)

(do not tell me I am delusional whatsoever, thank you)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;