baked;
when I used to bring baked stuff to school
my mum does the cutest things in the world.
so she knows that I like to wear sleeveless and she hates it but she's so cute that she bought me a sleeveless top and watched me get elated and then she adds, "you can wear your purple sweater over it :)"
hahahahaha. so cute.
ok moving on to more serious things in life.
my electrical eng prof is from my dad's uni.
that does not bid well for my grades and workload.
because my dad would make a sadistic teacher/prof.
dreaded ttm.
also, my mum thinks I sleep too little and eat too little and stress too much.
I am beginning to agree because I feel tired so easily nowadays.
and I don't even do much productive work.
I feel sleepy now so I shall go take a nap.
bye world.

Comments