love and time;

so I was watching this show called hitler didi today.

I used to watch it at the start of last year and I was watching it again today.
it's a story about this girl(Indira) who is really khadus(meaning strict and fierce) and she supports a family of around 8 people ALONE.
she protects her family when her family is in trouble, works overtime and never complains.
she fights for her sister who gets raped and makes sure her sister gets married.
then...I sorta stopped watching.

and now she is (pretending) to have lost her sanity and her lover(of that time) is (apparently) in love with this inspector who looks EXACTLY like her.
he mistakes her for Indira and convinces her that she has a past that she has forgotten. (she is a memory loss patient)
anw so then he meets Indira in some mental hospital and he brings her home and takes full responsibility of her.
and ok so I just realised Indira had married her lover and they even had a daughter who is like quite old at the moment. (Around 10)

anw that was just a background.
now Rishi(her lover) brings Indira back to her mother's house and there is is received with so much hostility...
her mum wishes that her daughter should have never come back from the mental hospital.
that she is a burden.

how can people be so heartless?
to the girl who worked all the time to ensure her family could be comfortable, how could that family think of her as a burden when she needed them?

but you know what the most touching bit?
the daughter pledges that she will ensure her mum will get better and that she will get her parents together.

I think the world's luckiest people are those that have someone who never gives up on them.
a person who loves them and cares to show it even when the person is unable to understand or see the love. 
a person who is loves them without wanting or needing anything in return. 

but I think there is a limit. and that is respect. if you cannot respect that person's emotions, I guess you are better off without that person's love. 

it pains to know that my love is so meaningless and useless.

I wish I could turn back time. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;