infinite;
half an infinity;
that's how long we will last;
riding into the sunshine;
So uni has started and you can tell it's taking a toll on me thanks to my MIA status atm.
I would say this sem seems much more intensive and rigorous than the previous sem.
but I kinda think that being consistent helps. as in hearing lectures and stuff. even if you only absorb like 50%/
it helps when you're studying on your own later. I think.
On another note, I have like a gazillion pracs now. truly starting to feel like an engineering in all the sense of the word.
I HAVE MATH PRACTICAL ALSO.
oh the glories of engineering mathematics. Though I THINK I like it a little better than the shit we did last sem.
speaking of practicals, I worked on a bread board today. found myself feeling really stupid as I was grappling initially but I guess you get the hang of it as time goes on.
best part is, I got to bring the board home! ^^
also, we worked on SPICE. yeah the simulations program.
and Indian from MIT developed it apparently.
this doesn't surprise me at all. heh.
I miss my aunt in India dearly at random times of the day and end up missing my holidays more.
sigh.
Also, he's back in camp like stay-in kind of back.
sucks big time 'cause I don't have anyone(whose company I desire) to dinner with. :(
sigh. they make them work so much that I feel bad for feeling sorry for myself. :/
that's how long we will last;
riding into the sunshine;
So uni has started and you can tell it's taking a toll on me thanks to my MIA status atm.
I would say this sem seems much more intensive and rigorous than the previous sem.
but I kinda think that being consistent helps. as in hearing lectures and stuff. even if you only absorb like 50%/
it helps when you're studying on your own later. I think.
On another note, I have like a gazillion pracs now. truly starting to feel like an engineering in all the sense of the word.
I HAVE MATH PRACTICAL ALSO.
oh the glories of engineering mathematics. Though I THINK I like it a little better than the shit we did last sem.
speaking of practicals, I worked on a bread board today. found myself feeling really stupid as I was grappling initially but I guess you get the hang of it as time goes on.
best part is, I got to bring the board home! ^^
also, we worked on SPICE. yeah the simulations program.
and Indian from MIT developed it apparently.
this doesn't surprise me at all. heh.
I miss my aunt in India dearly at random times of the day and end up missing my holidays more.
sigh.
Also, he's back in camp like stay-in kind of back.
sucks big time 'cause I don't have anyone(whose company I desire) to dinner with. :(
sigh. they make them work so much that I feel bad for feeling sorry for myself. :/

Comments