♥ all you have to do is, let go.
hello hello.
I shall skip the dwelling-over-not-completed-HW part.
and continue
hols were good. :)
really.
I've been :
1.) Eating
2.) Shopping
3.) Reading
4.)...slacking :D
I worked really hard these holidays.
I watchedP.S I love you, Dumb and Dumber, Be Kind Rewind ..and Jab We Met. absolulely nothing and have been doing HW diligently. :)
who am I kidding?
nvm nvm.
sooooo..
went Borders with Sonal on thurday.
searched for some good books there.
A Thousand Splendid Suns seems enticing.
and on the way back home I saw a car with this sign:
"Caution: I drive like you do!"
LOL.
and during TT on wed:
Kat: the word "Loosing" isnt in my dictionary.
Mims:I must say, you have a very limited vocab.heh
yeap.
anybody has any idea on how to write a decent haiku?
because mine doesn't even make sense remotely.
k I better go finish some HW.
ciaos.
I shall skip the dwelling-over-not-completed-HW part.
and continue
hols were good. :)
really.
I've been :
1.) Eating
2.) Shopping
3.) Reading
4.)...slacking :D
I worked really hard these holidays.
I watched
who am I kidding?
nvm nvm.
sooooo..
went Borders with Sonal on thurday.
searched for some good books there.
A Thousand Splendid Suns seems enticing.
and on the way back home I saw a car with this sign:
"Caution: I drive like you do!"
LOL.
and during TT on wed:
Kat: the word "Loosing" isnt in my dictionary.
Mims:I must say, you have a very limited vocab.heh
yeap.
anybody has any idea on how to write a decent haiku?
because mine doesn't even make sense remotely.
k I better go finish some HW.
ciaos.
Comments