♥ Cardigans and Bubblegum Ice cream.
hellos!
had track and feild event today.
I think it was awesome :D
finished 2.8 km in 14 mins.
yes,improving.
olson came in second.
blackmore first.
bleagh.whatever.
we STILL rule. =D
had early dismissal.
and went out for lunch with liao ying and amanda. =)
lol. I swear my apetites increasing like anything.
wheee!
march holidays coming up.
with a wishlist the size of Russia and a 9473628 movies coming up
I'm gonna make a huge hole in my pocket. ><
(and hopefully get someone to stitch it for me later)
I think my teachers have something against me
I mean, I have a birthday coming up in one weeks time
and they give me homework in which I'll probably drown.
RAWR. =/
what else?
oh yeah, went for sharkwater yesterday with charlotte,nicole and caris. :)
was wicked. x)
CONSERVE SHARKS.
they're really meek creatures unless you bug them.
and man can't go around acting God, and killing whatever he likes.
We're just a bunch of primates on the loose afterall.
and P.S. I Love You is awesomeness. xD
charlotte thinks so too.
though we managed to read only 5 chapters.
gonna read the rest later, I guess.
and and raspberry frappe is nice as well.
esp the one in starbucks.
Sunday was okay-ish.
Ayesha Takia is soo cute. ^^
I luve her smile. (:
Halla Bol is moving.
Vidya Balan has talent.
Pankaj Kapoor has stamina.
k,off to bed.
bbye.
Do you want this jacket? I don't need it. I'm cloaked in failure.
had track and feild event today.
I think it was awesome :D
finished 2.8 km in 14 mins.
yes,improving.
olson came in second.
blackmore first.
bleagh.whatever.
we STILL rule. =D
had early dismissal.
and went out for lunch with liao ying and amanda. =)
lol. I swear my apetites increasing like anything.
wheee!
march holidays coming up.
with a wishlist the size of Russia and a 9473628 movies coming up
I'm gonna make a huge hole in my pocket. ><
(and hopefully get someone to stitch it for me later)
I think my teachers have something against me
I mean, I have a birthday coming up in one weeks time
and they give me homework in which I'll probably drown.
RAWR. =/
what else?
oh yeah, went for sharkwater yesterday with charlotte,nicole and caris. :)
was wicked. x)
CONSERVE SHARKS.
they're really meek creatures unless you bug them.
and man can't go around acting God, and killing whatever he likes.
We're just a bunch of primates on the loose afterall.
and P.S. I Love You is awesomeness. xD
charlotte thinks so too.
though we managed to read only 5 chapters.
gonna read the rest later, I guess.
and and raspberry frappe is nice as well.
esp the one in starbucks.
Sunday was okay-ish.
Ayesha Takia is soo cute. ^^
I luve her smile. (:
Halla Bol is moving.
Vidya Balan has talent.
Pankaj Kapoor has stamina.
k,off to bed.
bbye.
Do you want this jacket? I don't need it. I'm cloaked in failure.
Comments