♥ shes buying the stairway to heaven

Well hello there.
I've been kinda busy lately since school reopened:
- pending holiday homework
- normal homework
- CDA

To add to that, I was ill for a good 3 days.
with fluctuating body temperature
and a flu that now makes my voice sound....queer..
I have no idea how I'm ever going to make it through the first round of the speech competition.
oh and I haven't even started on the political science part of the FASS competition.
conclusion: I'm doomed. :)

Anw, I just realised how politically manipulative Guy de Maupassant is.
Though I really like some of his lines.
"Patriotism is a kind of religion; it is the egg from which wars are hatched."
Yeah....
Its just a very fancy way to put what Mrs Chen says.

Mighty Joe Young is so touching.
=(
its...a more sensible form of King Kong.
but still, its very moving.

and Horton is so CUTE.
the animation
the dialouges
so very very cute.
and funny also actually.
wait, did that make sense?
nvm nvm.

lol. came by this joke:
Two prisoners are talking about their crimes:
George: "I robbed a bank, and they gave me 20 years"
Herman: "Hmm. I killed a man, and I'm here for 3 days"
George: "WHAT??? I rob a bank and get 20 years; you kill a man and get 3 days???"
Herman: "Yeah.The man was a lawyer, thats why."

LOL.
lawyer jokes are funny. ><

ok I shall go have lunch now.
bye.

every person counts, no matter how small. -Horton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;