♥ and you're my dancefloor drug
Goodmorning.
yay.I'm in the mood to post pictures today. =D

haha. this was during the marriott hotel fine dining thingy.
late.I know.

RAWR. >.<
taken in the *insertnamehere* conservation park.

a very (distorted) heart-shaped bubble.

now, what does the tatoo/painting on the left remind you of? ^^
Jodhaa Akbar :D
it wasnt intentional though.
I realised later that it resembled the jodha akbar symbol.

Trisha's v-day present to me. :)
I heart donuts.
wait, is that even a donut in the first place?
humph.
since blogger wont co-operate
I shall post the rest sometime later.
ok.
me shall go eat breakfast now.
bonsoir!
The trouble with political jokes is that very often they get elected.
yay.I'm in the mood to post pictures today. =D
haha. this was during the marriott hotel fine dining thingy.
late.I know.
RAWR. >.<
taken in the *insertnamehere* conservation park.
a very (distorted) heart-shaped bubble.
now, what does the tatoo/painting on the left remind you of? ^^
Jodhaa Akbar :D
it wasnt intentional though.
I realised later that it resembled the jodha akbar symbol.
Trisha's v-day present to me. :)
I heart donuts.
wait, is that even a donut in the first place?
humph.
since blogger wont co-operate
I shall post the rest sometime later.
ok.
me shall go eat breakfast now.
bonsoir!
The trouble with political jokes is that very often they get elected.
Comments