♥ Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters
I feel so much more awake now. :D
compared to last night.
well, sorry.
thats a very very weird way to start a post.
anw,stayed up till 1.47 last night. =O
doing crap CDA thingy.
I absolutely detest fridays.
1.) have to finish hindi HW.
2.) have netball till what..?5.00.
very very hectic.
and yesterday when I supposedly got a break from netball and had early dismissal
TADA! = l
CDA is fun and all.
but very very bad timing yesterday.
I was afraid I'd sleep on the keyboard or something. o.o
but cldnt stop laughing.
thx to Pranav and Yachita. ><
omg. they have some uncanny sense of humor.
which resulted in me loosing a bet with Sid bhaiya.
ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU! =/
well, Sid bhaiya bet that I cldnt stay without laughing for 10 minutes.
so being the daring girl I am I said I'd not laugh for a whole 30 minutes.
and if you know me you'll say: heh.keep dreaming
well thats EXACTLY what he said. = l
yeah.
and then I talked to Aniket.
till...about 2.00
hes so..informed..= l
I need to watch more movies.
anyone up for 10,000 BC?
yes and after a very intellectual conversation with him
I sat down to write the crap hindi essay
with my mind in half comma condition.
If it hadnt been for the ipod
I guess I wld have just dozed off on the writing paper itself.
so I got like 4.5 hours of sleep altogether.
and guess what mummy tells me in the morning?
"very good you slept early.dekho chehra aur fresh lag raha hai."
which sent my brother into great fits of laughter.
bleagh.
and today's hindi school was quite okay.
just the normal.
sonal swearing
me laughing at the context of the vulgar
shreya being super fast in completing CW.
viren being...well,viren.
oh that reminds me of yesterday:
Amanda: WTF $28.90 for a book?!
Liao ying: yeah..=s
Amanda:WTH! But they fricking have the same book at $12.90!
Me: LOL.
Amanda: Chew Chew train! you're supposed to scorn! not laugh! o.o..
Me: oh sorry sorry. ~quickly reassembles expression~
Liao Ying: lol! so cute.
not my fault ok!
swearing makes me laugh. ><
I cant help it.
ok.done.
ciaos.
I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas?
compared to last night.
well, sorry.
thats a very very weird way to start a post.
anw,stayed up till 1.47 last night. =O
doing crap CDA thingy.
I absolutely detest fridays.
1.) have to finish hindi HW.
2.) have netball till what..?5.00.
very very hectic.
and yesterday when I supposedly got a break from netball and had early dismissal
TADA! = l
CDA is fun and all.
but very very bad timing yesterday.
I was afraid I'd sleep on the keyboard or something. o.o
but cldnt stop laughing.
thx to Pranav and Yachita. ><
omg. they have some uncanny sense of humor.
which resulted in me loosing a bet with Sid bhaiya.
ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU! =/
well, Sid bhaiya bet that I cldnt stay without laughing for 10 minutes.
so being the daring girl I am I said I'd not laugh for a whole 30 minutes.
and if you know me you'll say: heh.keep dreaming
well thats EXACTLY what he said. = l
yeah.
and then I talked to Aniket.
till...about 2.00
hes so..informed..= l
I need to watch more movies.
anyone up for 10,000 BC?
yes and after a very intellectual conversation with him
I sat down to write the crap hindi essay
with my mind in half comma condition.
If it hadnt been for the ipod
I guess I wld have just dozed off on the writing paper itself.
so I got like 4.5 hours of sleep altogether.
and guess what mummy tells me in the morning?
"very good you slept early.dekho chehra aur fresh lag raha hai."
which sent my brother into great fits of laughter.
bleagh.
and today's hindi school was quite okay.
just the normal.
sonal swearing
me laughing at the context of the vulgar
shreya being super fast in completing CW.
viren being...well,viren.
oh that reminds me of yesterday:
Amanda: WTF $28.90 for a book?!
Liao ying: yeah..=s
Amanda:WTH! But they fricking have the same book at $12.90!
Me: LOL.
Amanda: Chew Chew train! you're supposed to scorn! not laugh! o.o..
Me: oh sorry sorry. ~quickly reassembles expression~
Liao Ying: lol! so cute.
not my fault ok!
swearing makes me laugh. ><
I cant help it.
ok.done.
ciaos.
I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas?
Comments