♥ 90 miles outside Chicago
hello yellow.
just came back from swim meet.
pfftt.
I'm super duper drained and tired.
and my throat hurts
due to all the cheering.
But it paid off I guess.
YAY :D
OLSON-OVERALL CAHMPIONS. (:
thx to alllll the wonderfullly lovely ppl who participated.
and also to the even more wonderful ppl who won alot alot of races. =D
At first,I felt kinda hopeless about olson winning again.
cause during the races
I thought that not many olsonites won top three places.
but turned out my very accute eyesight misled me on the lanes.
heh.
well, you cant blame me.
the sweltering heat must have caused a mirage or something.
seriously. = l
it was so so so hot.
see, I was practically dripping with prespiration
even after:
-fanning myself with the very useful jackson plates. :)
-hiding under an umbrella.
-wiping myself with 2 packets of tissues.
yeaps.
global warming at its peak.
Therefore ,I look super tanned right now.
boo.
AND I'm really pissed with the sch bus driver.
How could he leave us there?
Because of his great deeds.
I missed the chartered bus for which I already paid.
SO, I had to change 2 SBS buses to reach home.
utterly marvellous isn't it?
oh and i did take a few pics.
but I'll put them up later.
yeapy duppy.
done for now.
g'night.
dont ask me why I'm pretending.
just came back from swim meet.
pfftt.
I'm super duper drained and tired.
and my throat hurts
due to all the cheering.
But it paid off I guess.
YAY :D
OLSON-OVERALL CAHMPIONS. (:
thx to alllll the wonderfullly lovely ppl who participated.
and also to the even more wonderful ppl who won alot alot of races. =D
At first,I felt kinda hopeless about olson winning again.
cause during the races
I thought that not many olsonites won top three places.
but turned out my very accute eyesight misled me on the lanes.
heh.
well, you cant blame me.
the sweltering heat must have caused a mirage or something.
seriously. = l
it was so so so hot.
see, I was practically dripping with prespiration
even after:
-fanning myself with the very useful jackson plates. :)
-hiding under an umbrella.
-wiping myself with 2 packets of tissues.
yeaps.
global warming at its peak.
Therefore ,I look super tanned right now.
boo.
AND I'm really pissed with the sch bus driver.
How could he leave us there?
Because of his great deeds.
I missed the chartered bus for which I already paid.
SO, I had to change 2 SBS buses to reach home.
utterly marvellous isn't it?
oh and i did take a few pics.
but I'll put them up later.
yeapy duppy.
done for now.
g'night.
dont ask me why I'm pretending.
Comments