♥Fireworks on the freeway
hello ppl. (:
Im not supposed to be so happy right now.
since:
1.) I lost my hindi file.
2.) I screwed up Physics test.
heh.
but anyways, being me I refuse to sulk any longer.
since I already have in school.
Evidently, I'm doomed for hindi too.
since hindi mids are..THIS SATURDAY!
yeap.
lifes been great so far.
hm, today fared pretty ok.
leaving the fact that I didnt have time to finish the paper.
boo.
oh and had tpc.
I realised that I'm a sadist...
I actually felt like laughing at Mr Soo's plastered thumb.
oh well,so much for sympathy.
btw, does anyone know how to increase production of brain juice?
I could seriously use some for my pathetic compos.
=/
they're just so...pathetic.
bleagh.
yeapsy.
thats all for now.
My silence certainly doesn't mean consent.
Im not supposed to be so happy right now.
since:
1.) I lost my hindi file.
2.) I screwed up Physics test.
heh.
but anyways, being me I refuse to sulk any longer.
since I already have in school.
Evidently, I'm doomed for hindi too.
since hindi mids are..THIS SATURDAY!
yeap.
lifes been great so far.
hm, today fared pretty ok.
leaving the fact that I didnt have time to finish the paper.
boo.
oh and had tpc.
I realised that I'm a sadist...
I actually felt like laughing at Mr Soo's plastered thumb.
oh well,so much for sympathy.
btw, does anyone know how to increase production of brain juice?
I could seriously use some for my pathetic compos.
=/
they're just so...pathetic.
bleagh.
yeapsy.
thats all for now.
My silence certainly doesn't mean consent.
Comments