SS was hilarious.
Mr Seow:Girls, if you want a decent job in Montreal then:You either have to speak french proficiently OR you have to have a french surname...Niether of which I possess.
Class: lol?
Mr Seow: Unless...I marry a french man. ><
Class: OMG =O. LOL.
Class Name
3EDIOTS :D
Class Pledge
We the Einstiens of 3E,
Swear Wholeheartedly to be the nosiest we can be. xD
Class Music
THE RETARDED SQUEEZE-THE-CAMEL SONG.
which apparently half my class has fallen in LOVE with. =/
Mr Seow:Girls, if you want a decent job in Montreal then:You either have to speak french proficiently OR you have to have a french surname...Niether of which I possess.
Class: lol?
Mr Seow: Unless...I marry a french man. ><
Class: OMG =O. LOL.
Class Name
3EDIOTS :D
Class Pledge
We the Einstiens of 3E,
Swear Wholeheartedly to be the nosiest we can be. xD
Class Music
THE RETARDED SQUEEZE-THE-CAMEL SONG.
which apparently half my class has fallen in LOVE with. =/
Comments