♥defying gravity

hellohello.

hm.
I shall start with..Saturday
-ROCs Carnival
-Hindi School (TEST)
so so so hectic.
therefore, I didnt have enough time to complete hindi paper.
but hindi teacher being nice as usual allowed me to complete it this week. :D

ROCs Carnival was fun. :)
managed book stall with Jia Ying.
lol.
I must say, shes really good at attracting business.
primary school girls are shuper cewt. >.<
but wow, are they difficult to persuade.
like atleast 6 of them came,
read the books,
pretended as if they were listening to our rants,
smiled,
and left.
so demoralising. :(
Was starving like crazy
realised that Mrs Lim bought alll of us brownies.(:
but only managed to eat half of a brownie.
I have erratic food..swings..
oh and YAY
we managed to earn a 1000 bucks.
GO 3E!:D
too bad book sales is only 10% redeemable.
so its only...$280? I think.
oh well, I guess the car wash idea was quite a hit.
yeap so quotes of the day-

~Me to one of the parents~
Me:Oh this has been our best-sellers so far! :D
Jia Ying: yes! we had...10 and only have 2 left!
Parent: ~Gives the book(How to make your child listen to you.) a meaningful glance~
Parent:You know why?
Jia Ying:Uh..why?
Parent: Because children dont listen to us!
Us: O.O...
Jia Ying's Mother: LOL.

~Me to Ashish(Sneha's neighbour)~
Me: Hi Ullu.
Him: Ki pathi! xP

I'm not an ullu ki pathi btw.
=/

Weeks been ok so far.
I think I screwed compre.
real badly.
my stomach was paining needles.
boo.

anw, A math test was quite ok.
too bad she isnt counting it.

yeap thats all for now.
bbye.

goodluck Hilary. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;