Is your heart is empty? 'Cos I need a place to stay.
well hello there. :D
me is :) today.
We made it to semis for vbc.
Yay! =)
so did agne's team.
even better. (:
and we're leading 2 markets.
hope we stay that way.
anw, just came back from hindi exam.
lol.
svasthya came AGAIN as compo topic.
surprise surprise. -.-
and no sumvaad. =( boo.
paper 2 was pretty ok I think.
MCQ compre was abit...urm..cliche?
the open ended wasn't the least bit interesting either.
as if they ever were.
but I'd expect it to be a little captivating since its Egypt.
too bad I already know all that crap about pyramids.
hm.
except the location choosing thingy.
yeap.
and sundhis were quite ok.
considering I was expecting 4~6 marks.
whats the answer for...दिक् +अम्बर ?
I heard varying answers.
I think Jack-Jack is schuper cute. =D
I like Violet's hair.
and I wish I cld run like Dash. =/
"Its Dashiell!"
who cares?
Dash sounds nicer. x)
sorry.
that was random. eheh.
me is :) today.
We made it to semis for vbc.
Yay! =)
so did agne's team.
even better. (:
and we're leading 2 markets.
hope we stay that way.
anw, just came back from hindi exam.
lol.
svasthya came AGAIN as compo topic.
surprise surprise. -.-
and no sumvaad. =( boo.
paper 2 was pretty ok I think.
MCQ compre was abit...urm..cliche?
the open ended wasn't the least bit interesting either.
as if they ever were.
but I'd expect it to be a little captivating since its Egypt.
too bad I already know all that crap about pyramids.
hm.
except the location choosing thingy.
yeap.
and sundhis were quite ok.
considering I was expecting 4~6 marks.
whats the answer for...दिक् +अम्बर ?
I heard varying answers.
I think Jack-Jack is schuper cute. =D
I like Violet's hair.
and I wish I cld run like Dash. =/
"Its Dashiell!"
who cares?
Dash sounds nicer. x)
sorry.
that was random. eheh.
Comments