:)
I made a few typos in the previous post. ><
its 1+ tan^2(x)= sec^2(x) yeah and its nickELback.
alright, now to post proper.
ITS OVER. :D
wheeeeee~
ok, so physics was...ok. =/ eh.
actually, I'm not all worried. :D heeee.
I'M GOING TO WATCH ANGELS AND DEMONS TOMORROW.
and the best part, I can go with my brother. (:
its on PG. ~happydance~
I seriously have to take him out somewhere.
the poor kid sacrificed his post exam entertainment. aw.
FOR MY SAKE.
yes, hes awesome. (I'm his sister, its no wonder, isn't it? lol. ><)
SO, being that adorable sis that I am, I'm taking him to a movie.
and eh, I dont think theres anything worth watching.
I mean, he likes the star trek or whatever.
but dude, I can't possibly sacrifice my own entertainment right? =x
PLUS IM SUCHA HAPPY GIRL TODAY.
mummy bought me a cute zara pouch today.
ok and the best part:
I was at orchard. (borders)
and SHE was at orchard also.
with one of her friends.
both of us didn't know where we were, cause we didnt take out hps. ><
and then she spotted me near burger king. xD
stellarrrrr.
ok anw, thats not the point why I'm a happy girl.
I watched 2 episodes of CSI and 1 episode of Criminal Minds. 8)
WHOOTS. (:
I heart anything to do with investigation and detectives etc.
Interpol is another one. ^^
Mr Seow was so annoying. ):
he got me paranoid about my SS marks.
"ey juhi ah, I marked you ss paper. ~ grim face~"
~FAINT~
I was yelling like a loony tyvm.
I should go watch another episode of Criminal Minds. :D
its. 1.30am.
goodnight morning।
its 1+ tan^2(x)= sec^2(x) yeah and its nickELback.
alright, now to post proper.
ITS OVER. :D
wheeeeee~
ok, so physics was...ok. =/ eh.
actually, I'm not all worried. :D heeee.
I'M GOING TO WATCH ANGELS AND DEMONS TOMORROW.
and the best part, I can go with my brother. (:
its on PG. ~happydance~
I seriously have to take him out somewhere.
the poor kid sacrificed his post exam entertainment. aw.
FOR MY SAKE.
yes, hes awesome. (I'm his sister, its no wonder, isn't it? lol. ><)
SO, being that adorable sis that I am, I'm taking him to a movie.
and eh, I dont think theres anything worth watching.
I mean, he likes the star trek or whatever.
but dude, I can't possibly sacrifice my own entertainment right? =x
PLUS IM SUCHA HAPPY GIRL TODAY.
mummy bought me a cute zara pouch today.
ok and the best part:
I was at orchard. (borders)
and SHE was at orchard also.
with one of her friends.
both of us didn't know where we were, cause we didnt take out hps. ><
and then she spotted me near burger king. xD
stellarrrrr.
ok anw, thats not the point why I'm a happy girl.
I watched 2 episodes of CSI and 1 episode of Criminal Minds. 8)
WHOOTS. (:
I heart anything to do with investigation and detectives etc.
Interpol is another one. ^^
Mr Seow was so annoying. ):
he got me paranoid about my SS marks.
"ey juhi ah, I marked you ss paper. ~ grim face~"
~FAINT~
I was yelling like a loony tyvm.
I should go watch another episode of Criminal Minds. :D
its. 1.30am.
good
आखों में तेरी अजब सी अजब सी अदाएं हैं
Comments