♥ cause you know

I keep dreaming that you'll be with me,
and never go,
stop breathing,
If I don't see you,anymore.

AHHHHH. ):
A MATH. I left the easiet question:
BLANK.
omg omg omg.
sec^x is obviously 1+ tan^x.
crap. wat the heck was I thinking.
I went on to make sec^x cos ^x and the 1- sin^x.
my brain can work in all forms of distortments.
you have no idea.

anw, ONE MORE PAPER LEFT.
watch my lips. ONE.
does have a nice ring to it doesn't it? :)

eh, my brother just got back his marks.
You know what.
I shall preserve whatever I have left of my half-evaporated self esteem
and NOT ask him how he fared.
= bleh.

I'm suddenly addicted to nickleback and mcfly
mcfly cos I watched lucked out yesterday.
....is that wats its called?
the one ith lindsay lohan, looking disguting, as she usually is.
but the dude in that movie is real cute. ><
well, not as much as shahid though.
but cewt nevertheless.

heh, just look at me.
I'm supposed to be studying.
but instead I'm watching movies.
how appropriate.

I have bio remedial right after physics tomorrow.
can you believe it?
this is the extent of injustice. really.
I can endure anything, but studying a brand new chapter right after exams?!
thats insane!
not that I'm completely drained of studying or anything.
....I don't study that much to get me drained. eh.
but dude, exams =stress
subconcious stress, you know?
like you watch people rattle out whatevers in the textbooks.
and pore over self-made notes.
thats depressing,trust me.
well, except if you are the one whose reeling off the stuff
or with the notes.

ahhhhh, I love nickleback.
its starting to replace Boys Like Girls. =o!
anw, goodbye, friends.
tomorrow= guilt -free freedom. ^^

Last chance,
for One last dance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;