to be or not to be
ok I'm officially addicted to Ron/Hermione FF. no, seriously. I never get enough of it.
btw, I finished reading all of em. except livejournal.
which Geri claims is the best overall.
I shall check it out later.
you must be wondering how the heck I finished so many FFs.
HEEEEE. Its called going to school and wailing off time
BECAUSE I am a lucky girl who doesn't have to grapple with chinese. (: yay.
anw, I've been having arnd 5 hours with nothing to do but waste time.
how does that grab you? ^^
anw, I had a nice chat with a few people during the past week.
nice time to connect and share. (coughcough)
I realised that Sun Young and me have similar taste in books.
ok well, to a certain extent.
(shes likes Draco/Hermione. I was going to puke.)
and Sonaldear enlightened me on a few imperative facts of life ~gags~
ok well, and I'm not going to mope about my results this time.
because I have henceforth decided to be an optimistic child. =)
um, lets see how long that lasts.
yes ok anw, Joyce thinks that pissing-Juhi-off is a very fun and entertaining hobby.
so does Geri.
what can I say, I'm oh-so-hilarious.
I should pursue a career in stand up comedy. =/
um, what else?
oh yea, last day of school and all.
so we had this thing about grooming ourselves etc.
apparently I'm autumn. uh, whatever that means.
yes ok I'm off to watch TV.
bye.
btw, I finished reading all of em. except livejournal.
which Geri claims is the best overall.
I shall check it out later.
you must be wondering how the heck I finished so many FFs.
HEEEEE. Its called going to school and wailing off time
BECAUSE I am a lucky girl who doesn't have to grapple with chinese. (: yay.
anw, I've been having arnd 5 hours with nothing to do but waste time.
how does that grab you? ^^
anw, I had a nice chat with a few people during the past week.
nice time to connect and share. (coughcough)
I realised that Sun Young and me have similar taste in books.
ok well, to a certain extent.
(shes likes Draco/Hermione. I was going to puke.)
and Sonaldear enlightened me on a few imperative facts of life ~gags~
ok well, and I'm not going to mope about my results this time.
because I have henceforth decided to be an optimistic child. =)
um, lets see how long that lasts.
yes ok anw, Joyce thinks that pissing-Juhi-off is a very fun and entertaining hobby.
so does Geri.
what can I say, I'm oh-so-hilarious.
I should pursue a career in stand up comedy. =/
um, what else?
oh yea, last day of school and all.
so we had this thing about grooming ourselves etc.
apparently I'm autumn. uh, whatever that means.
yes ok I'm off to watch TV.
bye.
Comments