oh when the Saints to marching in
you know what.
I'm suddenly feeling so relaxed.
as if I'm just prepared for mids
and just have to go and sit for the papers.
heh: newsflash: I'm not Nina Leong,kthx.
but no seriously, I really am feeling relaxed.
It must be the McFlurry Mummy bought for me.(:
...though i think I'm supposed to feel high.
nvm nvm.
Ok, so what have I done so far.
NOTHING.
I feel completely useless. =/
Caris Chan finished like what..11 chapters of BIO?!
Somebody, lock me up with my textbooks, with no electronic gadgets whatsoever.
...though I will still sneak in my laptop. >< sneakily. lol.
and maybe my handphone also.
I can't wait for this horrendous week to be over.
two papers.
everyday.
beat that.
If anybody has a worse schedule. tell me. (:
I totally need consolation.
yes, ok, I shall go and attempt to get some lit in.
which might just turn out to be futile. who knows.
wish me luck,friends.
ok,ciao.
I'm suddenly feeling so relaxed.
as if I'm just prepared for mids
and just have to go and sit for the papers.
heh: newsflash: I'm not Nina Leong,kthx.
but no seriously, I really am feeling relaxed.
It must be the McFlurry Mummy bought for me.(:
...though i think I'm supposed to feel high.
nvm nvm.
Ok, so what have I done so far.
NOTHING.
I feel completely useless. =/
Caris Chan finished like what..11 chapters of BIO?!
Somebody, lock me up with my textbooks, with no electronic gadgets whatsoever.
...though I will still sneak in my laptop. >< sneakily. lol.
and maybe my handphone also.
I can't wait for this horrendous week to be over.
two papers.
everyday.
beat that.
If anybody has a worse schedule. tell me. (:
I totally need consolation.
yes, ok, I shall go and attempt to get some lit in.
which might just turn out to be futile. who knows.
wish me luck,friends.
ok,ciao.
California Bound,
And when you hit the coast,
Maybe you'll finally see,
And then you'll turn it all around
and come back to me
And when you hit the coast,
Maybe you'll finally see,
And then you'll turn it all around
and come back to me
Comments