♥ say it again, for me.
move in a little closer, just a little closer,
take it to a whisper~
=) I'm taking a break today.
though exams aren't technically over,but still.
I think I am well deserving of this break.
not because I studied like mad or anything.
On the contrary, I could have put in much more effort.
Maybe given some more...time.
Or maybe its my inherent habit to procrastinate.
Gruelling week with 2 exams everyday.
Our subject combination was the most affected this week, I suppose.
Anyways, moving over to the predictable part:
moaning about how I'm gonna do miserably for lit. ):
yes, I am. And no, I am not being my usual oh-no-I-am-going-to-die self.
(Well, I do most of the time.) But this is wayyyy worse.
I was listening to Elliot Yamin after eons cause I really like some of his songs.
ahem, some.
and Sheila's pm reminded me of A7X after ages.
so I decided I shall refresh the fond memories
and I started listening to Seize the Day.
shes very passionate about music, I noticed.
She can feel the intensity and heat when a guitar violently strums guitar strings.
I can't.
Maybe my disability to relate to things is culminating in my pathetic lit grades.
I think Chui's not right in the head anymore, seeing how shes behaving...absurdly.
to out it mildly.
She wants me to call her Romeo, cause she calls me Juliet.
ugh, I almost gagged.
newsflash: she needs therapy.
I feel like changing my blogskin.
I really saw it coming,
It kinda crept up,
into me by Surprise.
and now theres a Voice inside my heart.
its got me wonderING.
Is it true, I wanna hear it one more time.
Comments