♥ addictions, contradictions
hm.
bio was okay.
math was pretty okay too.
considering my stomach was paining like..crazy.
it seriously reduces your efficency.
trust me, it does.
I hope I'll be fine by tomorrow and that it hopefully subsides.
cause I don't want to screw chem up tyvm.
gonna watch What Happens In Vegas this weekend. :D
THATS INCENTIVE.
seriously.
I look so pale and zombie like.
I need to sleep.
not that I study into the night like ~coughCHINGcough~
Its just that, exams = tension, increament of toxic enzymes in body.
which = to lack of sleep and sleepless nights
but then again,
I really wldn't mind being one as long as vampires are attracted to zombies. ;D
yeap ok.
I feel the urge to eat ice cream. =)
goodbye.
And if you could see me now
4 2

Gossip Girl: Spotted -- Lonely Boy's rude awakening. Upper East Side Queens aren't born at the top. They climb their way up in heels, no matter who they have to tread on to do it.
bio was okay.
math was pretty okay too.
considering my stomach was paining like..crazy.
it seriously reduces your efficency.
trust me, it does.
I hope I'll be fine by tomorrow and that it hopefully subsides.
cause I don't want to screw chem up tyvm.
gonna watch What Happens In Vegas this weekend. :D
THATS INCENTIVE.
seriously.
I look so pale and zombie like.
I need to sleep.
not that I study into the night like ~coughCHINGcough~
Its just that, exams = tension, increament of toxic enzymes in body.
which = to lack of sleep and sleepless nights
but then again,
I really wldn't mind being one as long as vampires are attracted to zombies. ;D
yeap ok.
I feel the urge to eat ice cream. =)
goodbye.
And if you could see me now

Gossip Girl: Spotted -- Lonely Boy's rude awakening. Upper East Side Queens aren't born at the top. They climb their way up in heels, no matter who they have to tread on to do it.
Comments