♥ you put up walls and you paint them all a shade of gray

HAHA. I just had a very retarded train ride.
so we (Me and Sonal) were returning from the etiquette concert,
Sax (mind you with an "a" ) and the City.

bought Raspberry Sorbet at Gelare.


yes, its ALWAYS sorbets, I know.
mmm, was lovely.
then randomly window shopped at HMV there.
cause you know, no ice cream on mrts.
and found this really cool shoe shop also.

yeap so then we walk round and round and finally end up in the mrt station.
said hi to nadine on the way.
and then we meet Sheila ,Joyce Rachel and Shannon.
who coincidently were taking the same train as us.
just that all of them got to alight before us.
bleh.

yeap.
so Shannon was flauting her verbose hindi vocabulary. ~coughcough~
which really annoyed Sonal. ^^
Gosh, I sound so ambiguous.

nvm nvm.
Sheila: You have 50,000 soldiers, I have 50,000 soldiers. Who wins the war?
Sonal: ME!
Sheila: uh...o.o
Me: you then.
Sheila: yes, but why?
Me: ...huh?
Sheila: give up?!
Sonal: eh...ok!
Sheila: cause you gave up!
Me: LOL. >.<

lol. I think the concert was quite ok.
better than the Sec 1's concert atleast.
I liked the female lead singer's( Is that what you call them?) red dress. >.<

and I had one of the most weird phone conversations ever-
Me: hello :)
Caller: hi, may I pls speak to...jooo-hi?
Me: uh, yes this is juhi speaking.
Caller: Oh, you're from Methodist Girls' Secondary School?
Me: err.. yes?
Caller: oh haha! you sound like a primary school girl!
Me: oh..o.o..ohkay.

which sent Berenice into fits of laughter.
=/ wtheck?

and I think chem and SS were okay. :)
considering I hadn't even studied much.
and was suffering from excrutiating stomach ache.

I'm gonna watch What Happens in Vegas tomorrow.
:D I'm so excited.
there are a gazillion things to look forward to! =)
Like going to starbucks with trish =D
and Borders.
and watching a million movies! :D
and and crashing at Ching's place. xD

OH and I want to thank:
alll those ppl who wished me well for exams
and consoled me over my crazily ruined bio paper
and my lovely Mother for really motivating me loads.
I don't know what I'd do without you. <3
oh and my awesome brother for giving me his toblerone
AND hershey's kisses =O
just to make me feel better. :)

and God, for really really being my hope.

I’m looking forward to looking back, on these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;