♥ The walls start breathing

=/
I think I measured the wrong distance for vector diagram.
no really I DID.
I KNOW its not 29 N.
Scheisse,I measured only till the base line.
not the whole thing.
shucks.
pls someone prove to me that my answer is correct.
AND I didnt describe the damned experiment.
not good. not good.
OHoh, and whats the answer for the deceleration question?
pls say its -2..PLEASE.
A math no comments.
I think if given a little more time, I would have figured out the co-ordinate geometry thing eventually.
I hope Mrs Lim is super groggy when shes marking my paper.
or she spills coffee or something.
yesyes, that would be nice. :)

Biology AND Math tomorrow.
I need luck.
seriously.
and maybe a little tips on how to not-slack-and-work-hard wldn't hurt either.
confirmed: Hist marks, Goodbye.
And I gaze at my math textbook and say,

will you be my valentine for today?


6 4 more to go.



Gossip Girl: Hey Upper East Siders. We hear that World War III just broke out. And it's wearing kneesocks. Choose your side or run and hide. We have a feeling this one's to the death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;