♥ class blues

HAHA. It seems my uh.."emo" (in trish's terms) post sent out the wrong meaning.
LOL.
no berenice.it was not for you.
what made you think so huh?

ok, todays breaking news (more like shattering):
1.) I am dead for MYAs.
2.) I need increased production of Brain Juice.
3.) I hope what Jolene said about the SEQ is NOT true.
4.) If what she said is true, then I'm failing Elect History.
5.) I swear the history teachers hate us.alot.
6.) I don't see how Cock Fighting is in anyway relevant to our lives.
7.) Lit, please be easy.PLEASE.

Elaborations:
1.) You sld all know that by now.
2.) As usual, my essay was pathetic.Big surprise there.eheh.
I think I should have written Mondays, like Ms Tan advised.
But oh wells.
3.)She said that we're supposed to write effects and aftermath. OMG.
=O 13 marks poof?!
4.) yes obviously.
5.) We got 3 questions. the other two(elect geog and lit) got 2!
like omg, how unfair is that?! VERY UNFAIR.
6.) LOL. I remember the only time I did a weirder topic for compre was in Pri 5, which was on Jokers (clowns).
7.) yeah. please be. If not, I'll hate humanities forever and ever and ever.really.

yeap.done.
ok thank you. (=

10 7 more to go.



Gossip Girl: Hey Upper East Siders, it's Christmas in New York. And along with the season comes the Constance Billard/St. Jude's bazaar. Where the only thing "bazaar" are the donated items for sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;