♥ those flashing lights come from everywhere

I BAKED BROWNIES TODAY. :D
yay! :)
I think it turned out quite okay.
just that I used orange essence instead of vanilla.
mmm, who knew it would just as taste nice also?

anddd just returned from borders.
I wantttt The Boleyn Inheritance.
nvm, I shall buy next time.
Oh, and I drank smoothie and ate chicken fingers today. =D
I'm so gaining weight.
but then again, I need all the stored fats to burn off during OBS.
speaking of fats, I screwed up messed up bio big time.
I KNOW I did tyvm.
and I don't want my physics back either.
=/

quotes of the week:
Mrs Lau (To Joy): You really dont know how to shut up,you know!OH! sorry I mean, KEEP QUIET xP
--------
~Mickey Mouse soft toy falls from window edge~
Joey: Oh No! Poor Mickey commited suicide! =(
--------
Me: gasp! SEE! I have fats! ~tries to display hanging fats~
Trish: eh. its not called fats. Its BASIC INSULATING MATERIAL. =P
--------
-3I' concern for their extra tall math teacher who cut himself-
Mr Lee: I'm so sorry for causing some visual discomfort to you all for about two weeks.
I'm pretty sure most of you are wondering why I even have this thing on the middle of my forehead. Well... it's not for any religious purposes... I bumped my head.
3I: on what? the ceiling?
--------
yeap ok done thank you (:



Dan: How are you always so right?
Serena: Its easy when you're always wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;