because we live like there is no tomorrow
English compo was well, as usual, pretty awful
and distressing.
cause I was had like..30 minutes to the end of the paper
and I hadn't even started the compo.
yes, you can now say OMG.
and gape and pretty much comtemplate my fantabulous english compo marks.
wait, theres more.
I wrote with the most illegible handwriting possible.
like..scribbles basically.
oh and anyone knows how to stimulate production of brain juice?
Cause I can totally use some tips for exam blankness.
thanks. =l
situational isnt all that comforting either.
you know, suddenly your choice seems so not logical..
but yet you go on writing it anyway. lol.
and tomorrows...compre and ss.
ss= write-like-a-maniac much?!
compre= think-like-a-maniac much?!
I should go eat something to build...hand muscle stamina.
if such a thing even exists actually.
goodnight.
dont be surprised if i break my hand tomorrow. =)
and distressing.
cause I was had like..30 minutes to the end of the paper
and I hadn't even started the compo.
yes, you can now say OMG.
and gape and pretty much comtemplate my fantabulous english compo marks.
wait, theres more.
I wrote with the most illegible handwriting possible.
like..scribbles basically.
oh and anyone knows how to stimulate production of brain juice?
Cause I can totally use some tips for exam blankness.
thanks. =l
situational isnt all that comforting either.
you know, suddenly your choice seems so not logical..
but yet you go on writing it anyway. lol.
and tomorrows...compre and ss.
ss= write-like-a-maniac much?!
compre= think-like-a-maniac much?!
I should go eat something to build...hand muscle stamina.
if such a thing even exists actually.
goodnight.
dont be surprised if i break my hand tomorrow. =)
Comments