♥ Lily gardens to run in

LOL.
you know
it seriously pays off to be attentive.
lololololol.
I still can't believe it.
I actually remembered what Mrs Choo said like...3 weeks ago.
without actually copying/jotting down notes.
lmao.
and this is what trish has to say to that,
" Its a selective memory hunneh. :P"
Trish, you never fail to make me laugh. :D

oh, and I heart Geri too. :)
for being like the ONLY one to actually confirm what I heard.
the rest whom I asked said that I was assuming too much.
I wasn't ppl.
I really really did hear her say it ok. =l
and we aren't really deep in exams for me to actually hallucinate things.

I feel really shameless right now. >< but...
I went to exam, studying one chapter,
WHICH ACTUALLY CAME OUT.LOL.
I heard Caris did the same too.
:D whoo.

ok so this is how Sonal freaks me out:
~me and sonal in the library~
Sonal: =o =o =o wat if they test chapter 4?!
Juhi : huh?! why will they?
Sonal:because its under the same theme! conflict!
Juhi: OMG. =o =o =o. I didn't think of that!
Sonal: yeah. =
Juhi: ~frantically reads through chapter 4 notes~
~After 5 seconds~
Juhi: you know what, I know chapter 4 isn't going to be tested in SEQ.
Sonal: how? o.o
Juhi: It was tested for common test?
Sonal: yah..maybe.

and this is my reasoning on why I didnt study the rest of the chapters:
Sonal: are you serious?! you did only chapter 5?! whatttt?
Juhi: yeah. :D
Sonal: omg..isnt there like high rish?
Juhi: saves memory space. HEE. xD
Sonal: well...you can forget chapter 6 if you want tomorrow, if that helps...
Juhi: -.- ;

but, dont get too happy.
I think I messed up SBQ.
big time.
I wrote like super short ok.
Lack of time.
haix.
anw, whats done is done.

and YOU.
I know you'll read this.
and well, I hope you understand that I'm referring to you.
I hope you calm down and release all that exam tension. :)
Don't get too worked up with exams kay?
I know I'm not coming online too often nowadays.
so, well, goodluck to you. =)
and trust me, you won't fail as you think you will.

ciaos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;