OK I ADMIT IT.
I AM DYSTOPIC.
I TAKE PLEASURE IN SEEING PPL DRIVE LIKE RETARDS AT BREAKNECK SPEEDS.
I LIKE TO SEE PPL "HAVE A FALSE SENSE OF MOTION".
hehe. like anyone cares? ><
F1 is uber awesome.
I kinda enjoyed it more than olympics? kinda.
esp some parts.
like fitting in the typres. xD
they fit it in like..super fast.
like you know, making lego toy cars? yeah.
wat if it bursts in their faces. zomg. =o
oh and and the part where the cars smash into the walls.
yea thats well, kinda cool.
and yet..shcaryyy too....
my dad says the impact is pretty high.
but they dont look like they've been hurt actually...=l ?
dont look at me that way.
I warned you that I've grown a little dystopic.
don't ask me why, but its fun to see ppl race like ..well TOY CARS. xD
you know my brother has those toy hot wheels cars
which look exactly the same when he races them. xD
Geri's dad told her that they loose about 4 kgs by the end of the race. =o
heh. dont bother with dieting anymore.
NOW, we know why milred looks like shes been dieting.
just 2 nights at such speeds can reduce her weight like...8 kgs?
GASP.
ok ok stop stop. =l
this is getting dystopic.
and yes, I don't look like I have exams going on.
xD
not my fault ok. =l
blame the distractons.
anw.
goodnight. :)
I might actually dream of racing cars tonight.
yay.
I AM DYSTOPIC.
I TAKE PLEASURE IN SEEING PPL DRIVE LIKE RETARDS AT BREAKNECK SPEEDS.
I LIKE TO SEE PPL "HAVE A FALSE SENSE OF MOTION".
hehe. like anyone cares? ><
F1 is uber awesome.
I kinda enjoyed it more than olympics? kinda.
esp some parts.
like fitting in the typres. xD
they fit it in like..super fast.
like you know, making lego toy cars? yeah.
wat if it bursts in their faces. zomg. =o
oh and and the part where the cars smash into the walls.
yea thats well, kinda cool.
and yet..shcaryyy too....
my dad says the impact is pretty high.
but they dont look like they've been hurt actually...=l ?
dont look at me that way.
I warned you that I've grown a little dystopic.
don't ask me why, but its fun to see ppl race like ..well TOY CARS. xD
you know my brother has those toy hot wheels cars
which look exactly the same when he races them. xD
Geri's dad told her that they loose about 4 kgs by the end of the race. =o
heh. dont bother with dieting anymore.
NOW, we know why milred looks like shes been dieting.
just 2 nights at such speeds can reduce her weight like...8 kgs?
GASP.
ok ok stop stop. =l
this is getting dystopic.
and yes, I don't look like I have exams going on.
xD
not my fault ok. =l
blame the distractons.
anw.
goodnight. :)
I might actually dream of racing cars tonight.
yay.
Comments