♥ you'll run with me.
lol.
today was so much fun. =)
Went out with Nitesh bhaiya,Shalini didi and Rahul.
it was so SO SO hilarious ok.
I mean, I could have puked.
I laughed so much. ><
though Nitesh bhaiya keeps insisting that I always do anyway.
Rahul: eh, theres an ant in my soup.
Me: ROFL.
Nitesh bhaiya: o.o
Me: LOOK! THE ANT IS SWIMMING IN THE SOUP. :D
Rahul : =s ew.
It was so amusing ok.
There was this really cute ant in his soup, and it was swimming!
like seriously, not like the thrashing in water soup kind.
but actually swimming.
So I got myself a rubik's cube keychain
and they got themselves the big one.
Shalini didi is frigging pro.
She could solve the 4x4 cube in like...1 minute.
don't ask. =l
OH and we saw this realllyyyy cewt dora plush toy.
but it was the last piece and it was..kinda dirty.
AND I ate yoghurt ice cream at Anderson's.
all I can say is, I've tasted better.
sorry Rahul. ><
everyone has different choices. =P
Coffee Bean at Boon Lay is nice. :)
The guy at the counter was pro, I tell you.
He spelt all our names. ALL of them, correctly.
o.o commendable.
I mean they usually spell my name, julie, july, whatnot.=/
I think I should be studying for EOYs.
but as usual, I'm not.
=x
ciaos.
Comments