♥ Foreign types with the hookah pipes
If you want to find all the cops,
Trish is such a sweetheart really.
:D
She can make me laugh no matter what.
which is...according to her. very easy.
since I already laugh so much anyway. =l
you are strictly prohibited to agree. strictly.
I think I'm gonna do really badly for EOYs.
Geri finished the whole of Bio and Chem.
AND is planning on doing bio another time.
yes, dont ask. =
therefore, you can pretty much tell where I'm headed. heh.
Yaksh bhaiya is so mean.
so so so so mean.
I'm not moti ok. =
...or wait, am I? =o
gasp.
see!
this is what he does.
mood spoiler. hmph.
Walk like an Egyptian is sucha cewt song lmao.
Funny lyrics. ><
They're hanging out in the donut shop
Trish is such a sweetheart really.
:D
She can make me laugh no matter what.
which is...according to her. very easy.
since I already laugh so much anyway. =l
you are strictly prohibited to agree. strictly.
I think I'm gonna do really badly for EOYs.
Geri finished the whole of Bio and Chem.
AND is planning on doing bio another time.
yes, dont ask. =
therefore, you can pretty much tell where I'm headed. heh.
Yaksh bhaiya is so mean.
so so so so mean.
I'm not moti ok. =
...or wait, am I? =o
gasp.
see!
this is what he does.
mood spoiler. hmph.
Walk like an Egyptian is sucha cewt song lmao.
Funny lyrics. ><
I miss you so bad neenee. =(
come back quick. :)
Comments