♥ Homecoming Queen
I just realised that everyone is almost finishing their syllabus
and I, the genius, havent even started.
whoots. xD
Geri Beri scares me.
Shes like..totally up to take her position as top in chem. AGAIN.
seriously. SOME ppl can be so selfish.
isn't physics good enough?! -.-
I'm fretting over a lot of subjects right now.
eg. Chem.
AND I think I have a pretty good reason to fret over it. =l
I totally messed up picture description during oral.
which resulted in my low marks.
=/ bleh.
apparently, I've got no proper sequencing.
I swear Clarrise is getting to me.
and I, the genius, havent even started.
whoots. xD
Geri Beri scares me.
Shes like..totally up to take her position as top in chem. AGAIN.
seriously. SOME ppl can be so selfish.
isn't physics good enough?! -.-
I'm fretting over a lot of subjects right now.
eg. Chem.
AND I think I have a pretty good reason to fret over it. =l
I totally messed up picture description during oral.
which resulted in my low marks.
=/ bleh.
apparently, I've got no proper sequencing.
I swear Clarrise is getting to me.
Comments