♥ mayhem

=/
I completely detest sitting at the back corner seat.
completely.
So, me and Joey had decided that we shall stare/glare at our forms
until they FINALLY realise that we hate sitting there.
but I'm not too sure its gonna work
since she says that my staring will only make them laugh =/
and will not alleviate the situation is anyway
SO, Geri proposed that we start sleeping in class
then they see how our concentration keeps diverting.
not a bad idea I must say.


Ok, so I shall state the reasons WHY I hate sitting at the back:
1.) You get to see how everyone is stoning and feel like doing that yourself
(not that I dont normally, but still)
2.) It suffocating...
3.) Opening the back door is a complete no-no
(since passing teachers/ students keep distracting you)


there. now you know.
I wonder how I survived last year.

And don't forget that I'll be with you through thin and thick. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;