♥ run a hundred thousand miles

DANCE NIGHT WAS SO FUN. :D
though I had to survive for 5 hours without water
wearing a long sleeved white collared shirt and long black pants. =s
but it was ok, I guess.
So, we did editting of brochures at first.
Oh man, they make too many mistakes, I tell you.
tsk.
I think I was kinda stupid being optimistic.
Li Kim: pfft. why do they make so many mistakes? =/
Me: so that we have something to do?
lol. yes, silly me. -.-
Then we had lunch
and changed into our outfits.
I looked so weird.
and felt weird also. =/
I really admire all those business women out there
who wear such strangling clothing everyday. o.o
I think I'd die if I'd have to do that.
Then we had a short briefing with Ms Koh
after which we took our postitions.

I was ushering with Esther and Han Mae right infront.
where the G.O.H comes in. =/
and ppl didnt know they could queue up infront
until like 15 minutes before the show.
eheh. (I didnt know either.)
and there was this uh weird but funny family right infront
which kept insisting that we open doors earlier.
-.- like hello, as if its in our hands and like we have an option.
anw, we were nice and kept smiling.
yeap and then when we did open doors
everyone just..SURGED in.
like..wow.
and then after the GOH was seated
we took the scallops and moved them right to the back
where the GOH was gonna have tea break.
trust me, they're real heavy.
the scallops I mean.

and then we went in to watch.
I liked the candyman performance by the primary girls.
It was so cute.
sweet,sugar candyman. xD

Oh and Mrs Poh's daughter is so adorable.
she doesn't cry the least bit which I find very...astounding.
and Mrs Poh got herself a new haircut.
:) me likes it.

HAHA.
Spotted Sau during break
and guess what?
she was wearing a SKIRT.
along with eye glitter.
likezomgwhatisthisworldcomingto?
I was like "=o Sau?!"
she was giggling away to glory.
very much satisfied by my reaction. =/
yeap and she waited for me till we cleared up
and kinda helped in clearing up as well. :) aw.

then we went to the concourse
then canteen for a drink
then back to concourse again.
where I was talking to her Sec 1 GB frd.
who had an impression that tsoi sau yee was a goody two shoes.
of all people.
-.- whoa. looks are decieving.
and she had so many amusing things to tell me.
about amusing ppl. ahem.
lol.

andddd I stubbed my finger on the door yesterday.
accidently ofcourse. ><
so it kinda hurts to type.
therefore, I shall rest my poor finger and stop.
byebye. :)

Fake is the new trend and everyone seems to be in style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;