♥ Your 8th world wonder
DRAMA NIGHT WAS :D
superbly duperbly hilarious.
went Sushi Tei with Caris, Joy and Sheila earlier.
and learnt how a variety of seafood look like.
octopus looks purple and white. thats all I remember actually. =/
Just came back from school after shooting for SS video.
oh boy, it was hilarious.
seriously.
esp the advertisements.
>< I look spastic.
Nitesh can actually be nice sometimes.
whoever knew that? x)
GEL on friday was hilarious.
"I am a Christian!"
"But God told us to march forth and multiply!"
LOL? trust Joey for retarded ideas.
good thing Mr Soo wasn't there.
He'd probably have collapsed or something
having listened to our brainstormed ideas.
btw, Mrs Lau was SO AMUSED. xD
I love her exasperated/amused expressions.
and then this morning she was warning the Mt Carmel girls
on how 3E was one of the most nosiest classes in the lvl
but intelligent too. :D
aw.
I feel eeky now.
so I shall go and take a shower.
bbye ppl. :)
superbly duperbly hilarious.
went Sushi Tei with Caris, Joy and Sheila earlier.
and learnt how a variety of seafood look like.
octopus looks purple and white. thats all I remember actually. =/
Just came back from school after shooting for SS video.
oh boy, it was hilarious.
seriously.
esp the advertisements.
>< I look spastic.
Nitesh can actually be nice sometimes.
whoever knew that? x)
GEL on friday was hilarious.
"I am a Christian!"
"But God told us to march forth and multiply!"
LOL? trust Joey for retarded ideas.
good thing Mr Soo wasn't there.
He'd probably have collapsed or something
having listened to our brainstormed ideas.
btw, Mrs Lau was SO AMUSED. xD
I love her exasperated/amused expressions.
and then this morning she was warning the Mt Carmel girls
on how 3E was one of the most nosiest classes in the lvl
but intelligent too. :D
aw.
I feel eeky now.
so I shall go and take a shower.
bbye ppl. :)
Comments