♥ Hollywood Cerise

you either die being a hero
or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
So what are you, hero or villain?
WHY SO SERIOUS?


batman was cool.
As expected, the joker was awesome.
though abit gory...and well, gross. =/
I'm sure the joker's really good at dissection.
He sure seems to enjoy gore/blood.

KISMAT KONNECTION WAS :D
I don't mind watching it again.
zomgshahidkapoorissocewt. xD
and he really carries romance and comedy well.
LOL.
"अरे मैंने सोचा ये chill कर रही होगी, ये तो चिल्ला रही है"
sigh.
if reality was that nice. just...if.
OH and whoever knew that his gazing could be cute too?
like when he gazes at vidya balan. sighhhhh.
you know what.
I'm sounding increasingly like a fan girl.
maybe I am. =o
ok stop.

I have 3 tests tomorrow.
history,english and A math.
gee,how LITTLE.


k, I shall go have lunch.
ciaos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;