♥ takes two to tango
AHHH I JUST WATCHED WOMAN ON THE VERGE!
AND I'M A GOSSIPGIRL ADDICT AGAIN. =/
yes all over again.
shucks, just when it was wearing off.
anw, lets proceed more coherently.
MGS-RYC'08 WAS FUN :D
GHANA RULES!
I was kinda sad during dinner
and we took a zillion photos yesterday. xD
Just watched Aaja Nachle
anw, gtg now.
ciaos.
AND I'M A GOSSIPGIRL ADDICT AGAIN. =/
yes all over again.
shucks, just when it was wearing off.
anw, lets proceed more coherently.
MGS-RYC'08 WAS FUN :D
GHANA RULES!
that was my grps name btw. xD
I met totally cool and awesome people.
from other countries/ schools.
and though I couldnt really communicate with the china girls
(except for qwi tein and jia you, however you spell it)
I STILL think they're kinda nice
because I understand how absolutely frustrating it is
when you have to go through a long wait
for ppl to actually bother and translate things for you
so, we had this totally tiring amazing race yesterday
moving from Bugis to Raffles Place, to City Hall, to Orhard, to Newton
pfft.
and we changed uncountable buses/ trains.
oh and I must say:
ACS barker boys are like walking street directories
Olivia: can't they stop knowing stuff for once? =/
LOL.
anw, we had really classic moments.
like the fighting scene in the skit.
rofl rofl it was hilarious.
and we had frustrating moments as well.
like when we had to repeat the minesweeper thing a gazillion times.
anw, it was still fun I guess.
EVERYONE was co-operative. :)
I think we deserved 5th place.
I was kinda sad during dinner
cause all the delhi ppl left half way through. :(
sigh. they were really nice.
and funny also. ><
esp Deepika and Bhumika.
I'll miss them.
yes I will. :)
anw, we had a lovely chat before they left.
and we took a zillion photos yesterday. xD
I think I looked funny though.
Just watched Aaja Nachle
and Madhuri Dixit looks old
but whoever the majnu was, seriously compensated. xD
I WANNA WATCH KISMAT KONNECTION! :D
shahid kapoor. xD
anybody care to join?
Tanu refuses to come because she hates Vidya Balan.
oh well. =/
AND I WANNA WATCH BATMAN TOO!
heard the joker is awesome.
darn I'm sucha movie addict.
not good not good.
anw, gtg now.
ciaos.

Comments