♥ c'est perfecto

jeepers
I have a binomial quiz tomorrow.
but lucky me, its not counted. :D

I just discovered yesterday that I'm going to sit beside Geri Beri.
how awesome is that?
I get to bug her. xD
...or maybe its vice versa.
who knows.
=/

Oh and I just won myself a brand new nickname.
Juliet.
Yes, how creative can a person get?
Mm.
So, after recess, Caris and Li Kim decided to be nice
and sang me this little song (complete with dance moves,mind you)
The lyrics are just..Juliet.
But I have to admit.
It was cute. >< lol.

AND I've been very silly lately.
more than normal actually.
I've been asking the stupidest questions and after I finish asking the question
I'm like - oh! I know now. ><
to which most of the teachers reaction is -.-
lol. I'm sorry. ><

I have a pile of hw nagging me silently.
bleh.
I have 1 day to do a FULL hindi worksheet+compo+letter+vocab list.
yes.
talk about little.
plus I have Amath and Physics which is due tomorrow.
Physics which I am still trying to figure out.
and A Maths which I'll figure out tomorrow.
Did I ever mention how atrocious my time management skills are?
Like just pathetic.
I think I'm gonna fail SPA at this rate.
cause I completed 1 starch test in uh..1h 20 mins.
call me fast. :D

Ok I'm done.
bye. :)

http://www.albumoftheday.com/facebook/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;