♥ छुप छुप के
I messed up Physics Test.
Again.
Surprise Surprise. =/
I got the lorries question wrong because:
instead of pressing pi= 3.142
The genius me pressed = 3.412
Yea.
talk about silly.
so instead of getting 94 lorries, I got 102 lorries.
I bet Mrs Lim must be laughing her head off at my paper.
silly silly Juhi.
oh wells.
I should study more.
Everyone's bugging up.
except me ofcourse.
I think its high time I should too.
just that I can't get myself to. =(
boo.
I love the Murder of a Barbie & Ken. :)
yes you read it right, there is an "a".
Its pun basically.
Not like people go around murdering dolls. -.-
Founder's Day tomorrow.
and I can't pwn cause I have to hand up A. Ws.
anybody got a good book?
I could use one instead of stoning to death.
I'm addicted to Aai Pappi from Kismat Konnection. ><
and hopefully manage to play it after countless failures.
I think I've got the first 4 bars. xD
Alright.
I'm done.
'night

Look around,
Turn the radio down.
Again.
Surprise Surprise. =/
I got the lorries question wrong because:
instead of pressing pi= 3.142
The genius me pressed = 3.412
Yea.
talk about silly.
so instead of getting 94 lorries, I got 102 lorries.
I bet Mrs Lim must be laughing her head off at my paper.
silly silly Juhi.
oh wells.
I should study more.
Everyone's bugging up.
except me ofcourse.
I think its high time I should too.
just that I can't get myself to. =(
boo.
I love the Murder of a Barbie & Ken. :)
yes you read it right, there is an "a".
Its pun basically.
Not like people go around murdering dolls. -.-
Founder's Day tomorrow.
and I can't pwn cause I have to hand up A. Ws.
anybody got a good book?
I could use one instead of stoning to death.
I'm addicted to Aai Pappi from Kismat Konnection. ><
and hopefully manage to play it after countless failures.
I think I've got the first 4 bars. xD
Alright.
I'm done.
'night

Look around,
Turn the radio down.
Comments