♥ marble apples
To Ratri(night),
Ratri, The night goddess has looked around,
Searching everywhere with her eyes
Robed in her glories
The immortal goddess fills
The height and depths of space
Driving out the dark with her radiance,
She expels Usha, the dawn
And darkness too, vanishes...
- Rig Veda
sigh.
I'll feel really accomplished if I can ever really analyse the Rig Veda.
Beautiful Literature.
Even more beautiful language.
48%How Addicted to Apple Are You?
HAHA.
not bad. ><
Ratri, The night goddess has looked around,
Searching everywhere with her eyes
Robed in her glories
The immortal goddess fills
The height and depths of space
Driving out the dark with her radiance,
She expels Usha, the dawn
And darkness too, vanishes...
- Rig Veda
sigh.
I'll feel really accomplished if I can ever really analyse the Rig Veda.
Beautiful Literature.
Even more beautiful language.
48%How Addicted to Apple Are You?
HAHA.
not bad. ><
Comments