♥ after the curtains close and the lights go out
Bio was ok.
I think.
Don't trust my thinking.
I don't really think well nowadays.
...thats sounded weird. o.O
OMG ITS THE WEEKEND.
:D :D :D
whoo.
I have the sudden urge to read my ss book.
Don't ask me why.
It wld have gone to better use if I felt like reading history instead.
I have weird...mood swings. if thats wat you call it.
Beri's reading her geog like crazy.
SHE WAS READING GEOG BEFORE SS.
I WAS LIKE WTH!
meaning, that she must have been doing chem instead of bio yesterday
and bio instead of e math the day before
and...oh NVM.
I so need to rejuvenate my brain cells.
for excessive thinking next week.
and excessive, I mean it.
Goodbye.
OH OH, and I love Trish for the lovely goodluck-exam present.
thats what she calls it.
:) whatever it was, it was cute.
And thank you,
yes, you.
you'll know I'm referring to you.
For being there for me last night.
I really needed it. :)
I think.
Don't trust my thinking.
I don't really think well nowadays.
...thats sounded weird. o.O
OMG ITS THE WEEKEND.
:D :D :D
whoo.
I have the sudden urge to read my ss book.
Don't ask me why.
It wld have gone to better use if I felt like reading history instead.
I have weird...mood swings. if thats wat you call it.
Beri's reading her geog like crazy.
SHE WAS READING GEOG BEFORE SS.
I WAS LIKE WTH!
meaning, that she must have been doing chem instead of bio yesterday
and bio instead of e math the day before
and...oh NVM.
I so need to rejuvenate my brain cells.
for excessive thinking next week.
and excessive, I mean it.
Goodbye.
OH OH, and I love Trish for the lovely goodluck-exam present.
thats what she calls it.
:) whatever it was, it was cute.
And thank you,
yes, you.
you'll know I'm referring to you.
For being there for me last night.
I really needed it. :)
Comments