♥ Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi
aw aw AWWWWW. ><
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na is so adorable.
esp after you watch it again after you watch kidnap.
now that was one convoluted sentence.
=/
damn Imraan Khan. (sld be Imraan Pal, but damn him)
hes slowly taking Shahid's place.
=
which is badddd.
HOW IN THE WORLD CAN HE LOOK CARING AND DARING ALTOGETHER?!
= such ppl. tsk.
(notice I'm not gonna talk about my returned marks anymore.)
moving on, KIDNAP = :D
Minnisha Lamba can actually look good with Imraan.
I wouldn't believe that until I saw the movie.
and it was something like Dhoom 2.
very..ash-hrithik kind ^^
get the drift?
but still, I think Genelia looks better with him.
she has this cute-puppy-norty shmile.
and he has this cute-puppy-chubby smile.
so it compliments each other. ><
what is that matter with me?
I'm fangirling like never before.
shucks. =
काश तुम समझ जाते...
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na is so adorable.
esp after you watch it again after you watch kidnap.
now that was one convoluted sentence.
=/
damn Imraan Khan. (sld be Imraan Pal, but damn him)
hes slowly taking Shahid's place.
=
which is badddd.
HOW IN THE WORLD CAN HE LOOK CARING AND DARING ALTOGETHER?!
= such ppl. tsk.
(notice I'm not gonna talk about my returned marks anymore.)
moving on, KIDNAP = :D
Minnisha Lamba can actually look good with Imraan.
I wouldn't believe that until I saw the movie.
and it was something like Dhoom 2.
very..ash-hrithik kind ^^
get the drift?
but still, I think Genelia looks better with him.
she has this cute-puppy-norty shmile.
and he has this cute-puppy-chubby smile.
so it compliments each other. ><
what is that matter with me?
I'm fangirling like never before.
shucks. =
काश तुम समझ जाते...
Comments