♥ purple and lime indicators

bleh bleh bleh.
I messed chem up.
surprise surprise.
and Geri's gonna beat me.
I KNOW/ KNEW IT.
I LOST 7 MARKS WTH.
7 MARKS.
7 MARKS!!!!
=o =o =o GHASP.
you wanna know why?
cause I very nicely changed my answers from zinc carbonate
to LEAD CARBONATE.
wtheckkkk.
I am sucha genius.
sucha genius, I tell you.

plus I didn't finish the percentage yeild question.
which is ok..cause its 1 mark worth.
BUT THE ZINC CARBONATE IS UNFORGIVABLE.
and guess wat dear Geri does to console me?
SHE MOANS OVER LOOSING ONE MARK.
sheesh.
one mark : seven marks.
where do I stand man.

My mother is surprisingly very cool with all this.
cause well, she insisted that I don't go to school today.
Since I had a 39.6-40 degreee fever last night.
so she was more of the see!-I-told-you-not-to-go kind
rather than the what?!-you-messed-it-up?!

I can't stand our exam timetable.
its like they are out to get me. =l

cause baby, you'll have to be patient this time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;