♥ जो खुल गया है सासों में वो जीत लाये हो तुम
I'm really really really very proud of 3E today. :D
We worked, slogged and MADE THE EPOCALYPSE A GRAND SUCCESS.
yes, grand.
and no, that isn't a spelling error.
ITS 3E. so the Epocalypse. geddit?
anw, we made over a THOUSAND dollars.
I'm really glad we got together to work on this project.
although we did have our share of confusions and stuff
I think it turned out superb. :)
Almost everyone played a role in it.
The monsters were awesome. all of em.
I actually believed that Geri had cut her leg. =l
And I think it kinda hurt to be one cause ppl really hit you hard due to..panic.
but trust me, IT WAS CRAZY STANDING OUTSIDE COLLECTING/COUNTING TICKETS.
1.) the sweltering heat
2.) THE MAD RUSH.
3.) dehydration
plus plus credit goes to the person who planned it.
without whom, our proposal wld not have got selected.
:) :) :)
ours was the only class in the whole school whose proposal got selected. xD
OH AND THE MAKE UP WAS TERRIFIC.
like I said, I was easy to believe
and well, everyone got weird stares when we entered Chapel. ><
oh and some of the primary school girls even started crying zomgosh.
seriously, was it THAT scary?! o.o?
and sometimes, its all just so confusing.
We worked, slogged and MADE THE EPOCALYPSE A GRAND SUCCESS.
yes, grand.
and no, that isn't a spelling error.
ITS 3E. so the Epocalypse. geddit?
anw, we made over a THOUSAND dollars.
I'm really glad we got together to work on this project.
although we did have our share of confusions and stuff
I think it turned out superb. :)
Almost everyone played a role in it.
The monsters were awesome. all of em.
I actually believed that Geri had cut her leg. =l
And I think it kinda hurt to be one cause ppl really hit you hard due to..panic.
but trust me, IT WAS CRAZY STANDING OUTSIDE COLLECTING/COUNTING TICKETS.
1.) the sweltering heat
2.) THE MAD RUSH.
3.) dehydration
plus plus credit goes to the person who planned it.
without whom, our proposal wld not have got selected.
:) :) :)
ours was the only class in the whole school whose proposal got selected. xD
OH AND THE MAKE UP WAS TERRIFIC.
like I said, I was easy to believe
and well, everyone got weird stares when we entered Chapel. ><
oh and some of the primary school girls even started crying zomgosh.
seriously, was it THAT scary?! o.o?
and sometimes, its all just so confusing.
will you give me sometime?
Comments